MY STANDARD HOME INSPECTION
I’ll inspect the structure, systems and components of the home, inside and out, from the foundation to the roof, using the latest tools, technology and infrared cameras. I encourage you to attend your inspection so that I can describe my process, explain my findings, point our important maintenance items, and answer all your questions.
As a state-licensed Certified Professional Inspector® trained by InterNACHI®, I adhere to a comprehensive Residential Standards of Practice. This means that I will inspect all of the following, when visible and accessible:
- Roof Fireplace
- Structural Components Electrical System
- Attic, Ventilation & insulation Plumbing System
- Exterior Cladding HVAC System
- Porch & Deck Interior, including:
- Attached Garage Built-In Appliances
- Driveway Ceilings, Floors & Walls
- Foundation Windows/Glazing
- Basement/Crawlspace Doors
Following my evaluation, I will compile my findings in an easy-to-read report, which will include detailed descriptions and high-resolution digital photos of any issues I’ve discovered. I’ll email you your report within 24 hours, and my job isn’t finished until you understand everything in it.
Finally, after the inspection, you will receive my book, “After My Home Inspection”, the home maintenance manual that includes tips keeping your home safe and in top condition.